- Article 1 (Personal Information)
- Personal information" is "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and refers to information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other description contained in such information, and information that can identify a specific individual by itself (personal identification information), such as appearance, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and insurer number on health insurance cards.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Article 2 (Method of Collecting Personal Information)
- The Company may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. when a user registers for use. In addition, the Company may collect from its business partners (such as information providers, advertisers, and ad distributors) transaction records and settlement information, including the user's personal information, made between the user and its business partners.
- Article 3 (Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information)
- The purposes for which the Company collects and uses personal information are as follows.
- For the provision and operation of our services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including verifying the identity of the user)
- To send e-mails with information on new features, updates, campaigns, etc., of the service the user is using, as well as information on other services provided by the Company.
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information and to view their usage status.
- To bill users for use of paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
- Article 4 (Change of Purpose of Use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to that before the change.
- In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Company shall notify the user of the changed purpose by the method prescribed by the Company or announce it on this website.
- Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
The Company will not provide personal information to any third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local public body, or a person or organization entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When the following items are notified or announced in advance and the Company has submitted a notification to the Personal Information Protection Committee
- Purpose of use includes provision to third parties
- Items of data to be provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the person concerned.
- How to accept a request from the individual
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
- In the event that personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and that notification of this fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the party using the personal information jointly, the purpose of use of the party using the personal information jointly, and the name or title of the party responsible for the management of the personal information are given to the individual in advance or made readily available to the individual In cases where the individual has been notified in advance of the scope of the personal information to be used jointly, the purpose of use by the party using the personal information, and the name of the party responsible for the management of the personal information, or the information has been made readily available to the individual
- Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
- When we receive a request from an individual to disclose his or her personal information, we will disclose it to the individual without delay. However, we may not disclose all or part of the information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if we decide not to disclose the information, we will notify the person to that effect without delay. A fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk of causing significant hindrance to the proper execution of our business.
- When it would violate other laws and regulations
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information, such as history information and characteristic information, will not be disclosed.
- Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
- If the personal information held by the Company is incorrect, the customer may request the Company to correct, add, or delete the personal information in accordance with the procedures established by the Company.
- In the event that the Company receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and deems it necessary to respond to such request, the Company shall correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes corrections, additions, or deletions based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make corrections, additions, or deletions, the Company will notify the user of this without delay.
- Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
- When we are requested by an individual to suspend the use or delete personal information because it is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
(Hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use.")
- If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request, the use of the relevant personal information will be suspended without delay.
- In the event that the Company makes a correction based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a correction, the Company will notify the User of this without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend the use of the information due to high costs or other reasons, and where alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
- The contents of this policy are subject to change without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
- Article 10 (Contact for Inquiries)
Address：G1 Building 7F, 1-3-3 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Company name：SAISEIKEN Co, Ltd.
Email Address： email@example.com