【 Greeting from SAISEIKEN 】
It is always a privilege to share with you our story and history , who we are , what we do , and the values that guided us since our founding. The “ we “ in the story includes research and development institution of stem cell science and its derived technology founded in 2014 to realize two goals.
One is to develop a new drug for un-met-medical needs, such as Alzheimer’s disease and another one is to use the money it receives for the patients actually with intractable disease.
Last 5 years, many companies and individuals tried to realize our original goals but most of them almost disappointed. Our technologies is not for cosmetics but for intractable disease remedy. The reason for opening this home page is to tell the truth to everyone about “ the conditioned medium therapy ”.
In 2021 we start again with the sincere and qualified people to accelerate to develop a new drug using “ the stem cells derived conditioned medium “ and also started free treatment for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and interstitial pneumonia supported by the charity of the collaborator and our company.
We , SAISEIKEN will support the patients using our charity system, which is a very important part of our company, in our DNA, the worth of existence and the heart of SAISEIKEN. We are proud of this commitment and want to be clear what we mean when we say ” profit to charity “. It is not a play of words.
SAISEIKEN is very active in technologies transfer and we could obtain the royalty from it.
In the simplest term, when we say “ profits “ we mean what left over after normal business expense are deducted from all the income we derived from our business.
The income comes from royalty and publicities of us and third parties license to use our patents.
SAISEIKEN uses the power of giving to help the patients with intractable disease and to nourish the new medical world. So let us go forth to help the patients and world we love !
- Company name:
- SAISEIKEN Co.,Ltd.
- Minoru Ueda
- President and Representative Director
- Mizuho Ueda
- G1 Building, 7F, 1- 3- 3, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Date of establishment
- April, 2014
- Main scope of business
- Spread awareness of conditioned medium therapy
- Production of conditioned medium, quality control, and research and development of its applied technology
- Discovery of novel stem cells and creation of highly functional conditioned medium
- Consolidation and analysis of treatment data and establishment of protocols
- Support for clinical research on various intractable diseases
- Development of Japan-originated drugs for intractable diseases
- Information sharing and dissemination through industry-academia-government and international exchange
- Publicity and intellectual property management by Minoru Ueda, Professor Emeritus, Nagoya University
- Role of the institute and partner organizations